Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Westlife_Wide Open

Westlife
Wide Open

Why do I try to hide
These feelings deep inside?
But tonight seems too long
To live this life, all alone

I guess I'll have to wait
It's almost more than I can take
Is it written in the stars?
This kingdom in your eyes
This world could be ours

So letting go tonight
And handing you the knife

[reff]
If you cut me wide open
There's a love here unspoken
A heart overflowing
Dreaming of your kiss

I'm standing here hoping
For the moment you say when
Touching your skin, giving
You kill me everytime
I would die for you

I could go on and pretend
And play the fool again
How can I just walk away
From everything I feel
When all I wanna say
These scars'll never heal
And they'll never go away

[back to reff]

There's no way to explain to you
Just cutting through my veins
I can't take it any longer
This feeling's getting stronger every day, yeah-ah

[back to reff]

(Ooh-ooh)
I would die for you... I would die for you...
I would die for you

No comments: