Friday, December 31, 2010

Korean Drama

*urut berdasarkan alphabet judul film*


49 days
100 Days With Mr. Arrogant
200 Pounds Beauty

낭랑18세

A
Air City
Athena : Goddess of War (아테나: 전쟁의 여신)

B
Big (빅)
Boys Over Flowers (Boys Before Flowers)

C

Can Love Become Money ? (사랑도 돈이 되나요?)
Cinderella Man
City Hunter
Coffee Prince ( part 1 || part 2)

D
Dream High
Dream High II (드림하이 2)

E


F
Feast Of The Gods (신들의 만찬)

G
Ghost (유령)

H
Haru : An Unforgettable Day in Korea
Heartstring (넌 내게 반했어)

I
IRIS - Drama
IRIS - Movie 2010

J

K
King of Baking, Kim Tak Gu

L
Lie To Me
Listen To My Heart
Love Story in Harvard
Lover's In Paris

M
Man of Honor (영광의 재인)
My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tailed Fox
My Girlfriend is an Agent
My Sassy Girl 2
메이퀸 (My Queen)

N

O
Oh! My Lady
On Air

P
Pasta
Personal Taste / Personal Preference ( part 1 || part 2 )
Playful Kiss
Poseidon 포세이돈
Powerful Opponents
Princess Hours
Prosecutor Princess (검사 프린세스)
Protect The Boss (보스를 지켜라)

Q

R
Rooftop Prince (옥탑방 왕세자)

S
Sassy Girl Chun Hyang
Scent of a Woman (여인의 향기)
Secret Garden
Spy Myeong Wol (스파이 명월)

T
Take Care Of Us, Captain 부탁해요 캡틴
The Greatest Love
The Moon Embracing The Sun 해를 품은 달
The Musical (더 뮤지컬)
The King 2 Hearts (더킹 투허츠)
The Woman Who Wants to Marry
Twelve Men in A Year (일년에 열두 남자)

U

V

W
Wild Romance 난폭한 로맨스
Windstruck (내 여자친구를 소개합니다)

X

Y
You're Beautiful

Z

No comments: