Wednesday, April 07, 2010

1st aLbum [ d e l u x e ]


Westlife - Deluxe & Platinum Deluxe

Westlife - Deluxe
1. I Have A Dream
2. Swear It Again
3. If I Let You Go
4. Flying Without Wings
5. Fool Again
6. No No
7. I Don't Wanna Fight
8. Change The World
9. Moments
10. Season In The Sun
11. I Need You
12. Miss You
1. More Than Words
2. Open Your Heart
3. Try Again
4. What I Want Is What I've Got
5. We Are One
6. Can't Lose What You Never Had
7. On The Wings Of Love
8. Swear It Again (Rokstone Mix)
9. If I Let You Go (Extended Version)
10. That's What It's All About
11. Flying Withour Wings (Accapela Mix)

Westlife - Platinum Deluxe

1. Tunnel Of Love
2. My Private Movie
3. Fool Again (2000 Remix)
4. Until The End Of Time
5. Forever
1. Everybody Knows
2. Let's Make Tonight Special
3. Don't Calm The Storm
4. (*Ronan Keating Interviews Westlife)

see HERE to download the song and to get the lyric

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I Have Dream
More Than Words

2 lagu itu lagu orang yang mereka nyanyiin lagi...
mereka ga gt suka remix lagu orang sampe kurang dikenal sama pendengarnya (*kecuali sama fans berat lagu itu)... sepertinya mereka bener2 nyayiin ulang ajah, nada hampir 100% sama :)