Thursday, April 08, 2010

2nd album - - c o a s t t o c o a s t

Westlife - Coast To Coast + Bonus

Westlife - Coast To Coast
1. My Love
2. Tell Me What Makes A Man
3. I Lay My Love On You
4. Against All Odds (Featuring Mariah Carey)
5. When You're Looking Like That
6. Close
7. Somebody Need You
8. Angel's Wings
1. Soledad
2. Puzzle Of My Heart
3. Dreams Come True
4. No Place That Far
5. You Make Me Fell
6. Loneliness Knows Me By Name
7. Fragile Heart
8. Every Little Thing You Do
9. Nothing Is Impossible

Westlife - Coast To Coast Bonus
1. Uptown Girl (Radio Edit)
2. What Becomes Of The Broken Hearted
3. I'll Be There
4. My Girl
5. I Lay My Love On You (Single Remix)
1. When You're Looking Like That (2001 Remix)
2. Westlife Megamix
3. Uptown Girl (Extended Version)





















see HERE to download the song and to get the lyric

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lagu yang termasuk Westlife Megamix itu...
against all odds
swear it again
flying without wings
fool again
if i let you go
i have a dream
my love